• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ChrisC

1. Fuse Blowing In Neutral

Awesome! Thanks again for all the valuable info. Everything you've explained makes perfect sense. You saved me a ton of time and I've learned more about what makes my truck tick. Cheers!
  2. Fuse Blowing In Neutral

Finally snuck out to have a look at the DTR sensor and harness. With the harness disconnected, I can turn the electrical system on and shift through all gears without the fuse blowing. Reconnected, instant fuse failure in neutral. Got underneath again to beep it out. I've got a dead short from...
  3. Fuse Blowing In Neutral

Thanks for the welcome! Appreciate the info and I'll definitely give that a peek and a poke in the morning. I've got the column apart already, so I'll also have another look to make sure it's not a short due to movement of the shifter. Agree it's unlikely, but stranger things have happened...
  4. Fuse Blowing In Neutral

Good day, I've got an electrical problem that I think I've narrowed down to a specific event, but I'm not sure where to begin poking around. 2006 Ranger 4x4, 4L, Automatic. Truck runs great and doesn't have any other issues that I know about. No codes, quirks, etc. The only abnormal service...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad