• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by choklos88ranger

1. cluster pin out on a 88 ford ranger

im looking for a pin out for a cluster wiring on my 88 ford ranger 2wd. i cant seem to find any information or diagrams for this year i am replacing my cluster with a tach built in cluster of another ranger. there is a post on here although it looks straight forward i need to have the exact pin...
  2. T5 into 96 4cyl ranger??

did you ever find a solution to this for your swapz//??
  3. Ford 2.3 turbo swap t5 tranny help

Thanks my friend. The cylinder of the 280z looks actually what i will be using. I will look up some more info.
  4. Ford 2.3 turbo swap t5 tranny help

Hows it going guys. I need some output on a swap I'm in the middle finishing up. I have a 88 ford ranger swapping a 2.3 turbo along with a t5. My problem is the transmission is is cable driven. My truck is hydraulic already. I would like to use the t5 in my truck. Any help would be appreciated...
  5. Newbie here. Puyallup washington

Hey everybody. Im new to the furom. I am happy ill be able to post and hopefully get some imput on this build im going to start. Its a 88 ford ranger i picked up about a 1 year ago. Its got a 2.3 5 speed going on a 2.3 turbo swap out of the t bird along with a borg wargner t5. Let mw know what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad