• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Bronco

1. Idle surge?

On my 91 explorer the idle speeds goes up and down when it is idleing, about 200 to 400rpm consistantly any ides on what may cause this? Just did complete tune up and air and fuel filter.:icon_confused:
  2. Miss?

On my 1991 ford explorer 4.0 when it rains it misses when i start it up and and continues until engine is warm and still does it once in a while. When it is dry out it don't miss a beat. Any suggestions?
  3. Fuel Tank Selector Delete?

Hello there i just got a 88 ranger 2.9 with duel tanks and my back tank is shot my selector valve is shot also. I am going to delete the back tank and the selecter valve and spice together the feed and return line from the front tank to the fuel filter bowl. Which color of wires do i need to...
  4. Duraspark No Start?

:bawling:I have had a duraspark conversion done on my 84 bII for a year now and i am having problems now. I have installed a new distributor ,ignition module and coil. I have ohm tested the wires going to the distributor to make sure they were not broke. I get a real bright green light flashing...
  5. No Start?

I went out this morning and tried to start my 84 bII and it cranked over like normal, but no fire or pop nothing. Any suggestions?
  6. 84 2.8

What do you recomend for exhaust size on my 84 bronco II? It has no cat and noise isn't a issue.
  7. 84 Starting Problem

I done a duraspark conversion to my 84 bronco II and it will not fire until i let off of the key. It will crank all day long and not start till the key switch goes back to the run position. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad