• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bferris46

1. 4.0L engine

I want to buy a 93 4.0L overhead valve engine.
  2. Missing wire

Thanks and it’s not now but it was hot
  3. Missing wire

Should’ve included pic. in the first place, sorry
  4. Missing wire

5. Missing wire

I have a stud that bolts my windshield wiper motor to the firewall and it’s hot 12 V but there’s no wire going to it I’m trying to figure out what wire is supposed to be there if there is one?
  6. Transmission identification

That’s my take on it after as much info searching as I could take. I appreciate all the input!
  7. Transmission identification

I have the 4.0 L and Ford says that by the Vin number it shows it is as a regular transmission but they said that the reference number for the transmission was 1L54 and that’s what the sticker on the tranny says.The reason I’m asking is because I ordered a clutch for it and it doesn’t fit right...
  8. Transmission identification

The reason I’m asking is because I ordered a clutch for it and it doesn’t fit right and it was a heavy duty clutch pack
  9. Transmission identification

Well I have the 4.0 L and Ford says that by the Vin number it shows it is as a regular transmission but they said that the reference number for the transmission was 1L54
  10. Transmission identification

How do I tell if my 1L54 transmission is a heavy duty or not. I’m having problems with the Luk clutch pack I got for it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad