• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ASMODEAN

1. ASMODEAN

New Truck

Just bought myself a 2001 F150 Supercrew FX4 last week.:icon_bounceblue: Sad thing is its the newest and nicest truck I've ever owned.
  2. ASMODEAN

Pawnshop Find.

While I was laid off I had to sell a majority of my fitters tools. Now that I'm back working I decided to start looking for a box and getting my tools back. Picked this up a few days ago at the pawn shop for $150.00. I painted it and welded the casters on the bottom before taking it out to...
  3. ASMODEAN

Wish me luck...

I'm gonna need it! I just got my first job offer after being laid off for two years! :yahoo: I got a phone call this morning. Two years to the day I was laid off. Looks like it's time to dust off the ol' cap and get to burnin' metal!:icon_welder:
  4. ASMODEAN

I need a few ideas.

Ok here's the deal... I have been throwing around the idea of building an entertainment center for my living room but have no clue how I want it to look. I do not want it to be a built in as I will be moving from here in a few months I do however know that it must be able to fit up to a 55"...
  5. ASMODEAN

Radius Arm Bushing FAIL!!

I just replaced these R.A. bushings TWO years ago and they are absolutely GONE!! Looks like I get to break out the porta-power and impact this week... Oh yea if anyone has the heat shield for the passenger side bushing I need one mines gone.
  6. ASMODEAN

How much would you pay?

I have found a 2000 Ford Ranger 4dr. Excab 4X4, 4.0, auto, 6 disc in dash cd player, but has manual locks and windows with "80,000" miles on the odometer. The only real issues I've seen with it are that it has an issue with the inst. cluster not working properly all of the time (tach and...
  7. ASMODEAN

A few good laughs

I check these websites every couple of days for a few chuckles: Crazy auto stuff: thatwillbuffout.com Redneck D.I.Y. thereifixedit.com
  8. ASMODEAN

Uses For Duct Tape

Best one ever! If you have any more post 'em up! (sticky side down of course)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad