• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by A Ranger

1. 2004 Ranger 2WD axle clunk.

Will do. Yeah it appears to happen only on accel from a stop & not backing up so..... I definitely need to scope it out. Just got this truck for a good price & want to do it justice. Will look into it in the next few weeks & LYK what I find out.
  2. Rangers

Not my first ranger.....Bought 1 new in 1987 (miss it!) Currently have a 1994 Long Bed 2.3L 5spd (destined for a V-8) and a 2004 Ranger 3.0L Auto Extra cab Edge step side. Both have their issues...……..
  3. 2004 Ranger 2WD axle clunk.

All of the search look-ups were for 4WD. That being said....I appear to have this clunking on a 2wd Ranger extra cab short bed. From what I can tell the U-joints are good and the driveshaft is a 1 piece aluminum. Thoughts?
  4. Updating the 3.0L Tech Page - Suggestions Needed

You know, I hear a lot of people saying most mods are worthless. I get that the manufacturer (Ford in this case) really does their research beforehand, but it seems to me that most modifications (IE: headers etc. not junk like the intake turbine thingy trash) IF THOUGHT ABOUT will make a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad