• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99rangers

1. Continued intro and my conundrum.

Those were kind of .my intentions from the beginning. And as it is turning out best case is to get what I need off of the 99 and get the 2000 up and running. This all is occuring because I blew the engine primarily head gaskets and what ever went when as I drove merrily down the road one...
  2. Continued intro and my conundrum.

Thank you Ron much appreciated the nolt pTtern haf me since a Guy told me a story unsolicited,he probably jad a 4.0. Anyway I have pretty much drcided tl strip my 99 to build the 2000 4wd as the 2k is in bettershapebody and upholstery wise.I had hopedhe was wRong about the bolt pattern. So...
  3. Hello and help with decisions

Sorry i thought I did, both have gas 3.0l. thats why i grabbed the 2000. I thought the identical engines wuz all my problems fixed untill that little ditty about the mismatched bolt patterns onthe flywheels landed.
  4. Hello and help with decisions

Thanks for the thoughtsi got the 2000 outta my buddies scrap yard.no wheels keys fuel system and various other things snatched out from under the hood.and as I said ive put alot into the 99 infra structure. Im hoping to have good running ranger after im done.with as little cost and labor as...
  5. Continued intro and my conundrum.

So I hope I got my situation clearly stated in my intro and here is where the rubber meets the road. Im not sure now weather to stay my original plan and transplant my 2000 4w drive 3.0l engine into the 99 manual 5 speed or cannablize the 99 into the 2000.the one thing that concerns me is the...
  6. Hello and help with decisions

Well I've lurked long enough and its time to start getting dirty. Ive had and now have nothing but rangers my first was a 99 xlt loaded 4w drive auto 6 cyl 4.0l lost it to a misunderstood title loan.ah water under the bridge.next a 99 2w drive 5 speed manual that i K too much into b4 I realized...
  7. 3.0L Vulcan Transplant - Computer Help Needed!

Is this 5he end of this thread?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad