• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

1. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

Save this ranger

Theres an '89 ranger for sale near me in south NJ. its up on craigslist. a disgruntled grandmother is selling it. i contacted her today to ask a few questions about it. the pics show a really good body, its a 2.9 with a 5-spd and 4wd. she only wants 500 or she's going to junk it cause the...
  2. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

8.8 diff covers for wheeling

just wondering what people are using for their diff covers on their 8.8's
  3. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

daul shock options

just got my ranger lifted and im running a temporary pair of shock up front till i decide and purchase new ones. i have the duff buckets and rad arms so i can run dual shocks up front. im wondering what opinions people have on different shocks, im considering monotube shocks but i figured they...
  4. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

diy alignment where to take degree readings

my lift is finally done after a full weekend and half a weekday, with my spicer adjustable bushings in it, it doesnt look like im far off at all with my camber. i have a pull right so i know im going to have to adjust the caster on it, i am wondering where everyone has take their readings from...
  5. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

HELP pitman arm

pitman arm removal please move to help forum could not find right forum. have a pitman arm puller on the arm and it wont budge please give input
  6. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

toyota land cruiser coils

has anyone ever used toyota land cruiser springs? ive done a little research and found that the old man emu springs the yota guys use on the land cruisers have a spring rate of about 300ppi and look to be similar shape to rbv coils with the windings tapering at the end...
  7. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

superlift explorer 4" leafs for a ranger?

got a set of explorer superlift 4" leafs from a buddy in a cheap trade and completely forgot that the explorers are spring under axle. does anyone have any experience using these springs and maybe ditching the stock blocks? i know they will probably give me much more than 4"s cause they were...
  8. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

4" lift, bump stop and brake lines ?

putting together a 4" lift consisting of duff arms and coil buckets with SJ drop brackets in the front (4" sj coils) and belltech shackles and add a leafs in the rear. im wondering what everyone thinks about bump stops and whether or not i really need to extend them with a 4" lift. i know the...
  9. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

lean bank code help (176)

im currently getting a lean bank 2 code on my 94 4.0. i was getting the code just before i put a set of pace setter headers in and am still getting it with the headers and new o2 sensors. tried clearing the codes and it just came back within 10 miles. also went over most of the vacuum lines...
  10. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

94 4.0 wont come up to temp

as soon as it gets a little cold out (below 40degrees) my 4.0 wont come up to temp (nothing past the c and not even in the normal range). If i let it sit and idle it will go into the normal range but as soon as i start driving it cools right back down to the c on the gauge. Im wondering if...
  11. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

explorer 8.8 gear question

Just wondering if mustang 8.8 4.10s would work in an explorer 8.8 that has 3.55 gears currently also what does everyone think a fair price would be to have gears set up on an axle thats not under a truck?
  12. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

off road lights through foglight relay?

i have a 94 ranger that doesnt have foglights. Seems that ford had everything ready to go for them though, in the fuse box under the hood and where the foglight relay would be is already wired up. The switch plug is also on the dash panel already so all id need is the relay, switch, and...
  13. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

plug broke in head! help!!!!

so im guessing that the plugs i bought my 94 with are original being as one of them just broke of in my passenger side head. i have no idea what to do!! please help
  14. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

still ttb jacking after alignment

Well i got my 94 ranger aligned 2 weeks ago (the one described in my name) and it still has ttb jacking affect to it. Its deff not as bad as before ( just put on a leveling kit bout 3 weeks ago) i got it aligned but the camber goes \--/ (positive?) when going forward, but if i back up just 10...
  15. 94 4.0 5-spd 4wd ranger

any suggestions for 4.0 clutch

has anyone done a 4.0 clutch install that would recommend a certain clutch? The truck is a 94 with the m5od-r1, it's mainly a daily driver but is 4x4 and will be used off-road occasionally. Also i'm probably just gonna replace the slave cylinder while i'm there so is there anything other than a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad