• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93_4.0_Ranger_v2.0

1. Hey fellas

Thank you.Just used a farm jack an boat hand winch. I had just put new suspension on lol wanted to test it. I love carving an wood working. Always making yard art or tables etc
  2. 1976 f100 5.0 put in 93 ranger 4.0 4wd ?

Ok thank you. just wondering if i should just restore the truck or take the engine
  3. Wanted 93 air intake tube

May have just need to to know which section you need
  4. Ford ranger 1994 fuse

Maybe use mass air sensor cleaner? Check all fuse with fuse tester? If not replace ot?
  5. 1976 f100 5.0 put in 93 ranger 4.0 4wd ?

Was given a 1976 f100 5.0 302 2wd manual truck that has been sitting in buddy's backyard. I'd like to get up an running( maybe 4x4 conversion one day :).OR....... take motor an swap into my 93 ranger 4.0 xlt 4wd manual is it worth it or any ideas? What's involved ? Any issues? Before I start...
  6. Hey fellas

I'm Eli. Got a 93 ranger.4.0 xlt with a manual TC conversion. Always thinking what I can do to my Tonka toy. Always asking questions.somewhat knowledgeable. Have spare parts from a few tear down trucks I've bought an scrapped

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad