• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4x4.Ranger

1. 4x4.Ranger

4x4 dont work, and light stays on all the time

was out wheeling in the snow and i went to put the truck in low range and the low range light came on for a second then both the low range and 4x4 lights went off. i shut the truck off and restarted it and tried to put in 4 wheel but the light turned on but it did not lock in?!? the truck says...
  2. 4x4.Ranger

sqweeling in 4 wheel drive

was out hunting the other day and i kicked into 4 wheel cause the roads were icey and i just let the clutch out and this god awfull sqweel rang out. its in my drivetrain somewhere toward the front of my t-case because it dosent sqweel in 2wd. its a 94 4.0l 5 speed. any help would be awesome.
  3. 4x4.Ranger

35" tires with 3.73 gears??

i am about to buy some new TOYO Open Countrys MTs but i am not sure if 35 inch tires on 3.73s would be a good idea or would 33's tires be a better idea?. it a 94 4.0L 5-speed.
  4. 4x4.Ranger

coolant gauge

my coolant gauge on my 94 4.0L will only warm up to the lowest normal running temp then it will go back down below to the bottom of the gauge. it was ran low on coolant (my fault) but now its full again and it didnt fix the problem. any help would be great.
  5. 4x4.Ranger

Help Help! Thermostat Maybe Going?!?

my temp gauge in my dash builds to the lowest normal running temp then it goes to cold again i am unsure of how hot of a thermostat i need and i am going in to the city tomorrow anyway so i could get parts also so any advice would sure help!
  6. 4x4.Ranger

90 degree turndowns off of muffler

does a 4.0L have enough displacement to hear the exhaust bounce on the cement? i was going to do it just for a bit till i get a 2.5" tailpipe made but i was wondering if it would be to loud that the cops would start bugging me?!?
  7. 4x4.Ranger

to staight pipe or not?

i have a 4.0L and it is stock exhaust and i have been wondering if straight pipes would be to loud?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad