• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 00rangerde

1. need some help on brake rotors

hey guys what all brake rotors will fit a 2000 ford ranger from model to model? i had my eyes set on some slotted rotors for the front but rock auto no longer has them i don't want slotted and drilled just slotted and under 100 bucks thanks im a 2wd coil spring
  2. dealware rangers!

hello all from laurel de
  3. 3.0l guy here looking to be pointed the right way

hey every one im lookign for like a list of the fastest 3.0l or dyno test guys have done is there such a post on this or do i have to look thorw every ones post like 10000 pages lol( i want to see stock, na bolt ons and boost dyno numers and 1/4) also any one know that guy that did the 1.7...
  4. hello all from delaware

hey ever one i have owned my ranger for some time like 6 years its a 2000 ford ranger xlt 3.0l 5 speed with 373s replaced the motor in it when i got it with a new one 30 over on it ect i have done a lmc cat back (love it and woke the truck up alot) k&n filter and air box mod under dog racing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad