• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New profile posts

Formerly owned a 2-door 2WD Ranger, 2000, 4 cylnder, 5 speed manual. From 2000-2021, when a 16 y/o kid ran into me and totaled the truck.
Just bought a 2 door 2WD 2008 Ranger, 6 cylinder 3.0l engine, with automatic transmission. In very good shape, but may have a few issues. I love it.
my RWD ranger is to any grocery store parking lot as a trophy truck driven by Robie Gordon is to any race track any given day; fearless, feared, and first! YEW!!!
Hi, just signed up for the site today - I've been using it as a reference for a few years now - noticed you're located in Northern Ontario. Just curious, is that northern Ontario like Sudbury or Thunder Bay or northern like Kapuskasing or Hearst? :) Just a curious fellow Canuck, didn't want to ask in public if that wasn't appropriate. Cheers!
pentode
Yeah, I noticed you seemed to have the same truck so perhaps we can start the Canadian 3.0 2wd moral support branch :LOL: Seriously I've always really liked this truck but sometimes I wonder if Ford only hires sadistic engineers. It can be maddening to work on.
pentode
I've been up in your area a few times- I've done the cross-country on the great lakes and northern route. Beautiful country either way... but geez, people think the prairies are big, try driving across Ontario!
bhgl
bhgl
I know right! If you check my main build thread you'll know more than anyone else why I'm building a long distance cruiser truck!

Let me know what you've done already and if you need any advice.
Hello Im owner of a Mazda B2500 1998 since new,converted to turbo since 2000 ,welder fabricator
SVG Vibe is your ultimate destination for digital files. We specialize in offering a wide range of products including PNGs, SVGs, and embroidered files. Explore our collection for high-quality digital assets to elevate your creative projects
Email: support@svgvibe.com
Finally got my pic of my truck up. Sorry for the delay. I went back to work and it has taken me a little longer than I thought to get back into the swing of working. So here is my 97 Ranger XLT that I bought.
Would you be willing to sell your truck? And if so, where are you located?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad