• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

f150

1. F150 2.7 ecoboost misfire

Have a 2016 f150 2.7 ecoboost. Started throwing codes for multiple cylinder misfire, and cylinder 1 & 5 misfire. Have replaced all the plugs with mastercraft plugs gapped to 28, and replaced cylinder 1 & 5 coils, still throws codes. Has a slight idle shudder. Runs and cruises fine. But randomly...
  2. Low Power Consumption Side Emblems

Hello All, Can anyone please help me to find F250 Super Duty Illuminated Side Emblem with low power consumption and Black background finish?
  3. Ranger V8 swap

Hello, I’m doing a 302 swap from a 95 f150 into a 96 Ford Ranger 3.0 and I just wanna know if anyone has done this. I know the mustang and the explorer are the most popular but I’m getting a sweet deal on a f150 with a 5.0 and an M50D-R2. I just wanna know who’s done it and what I need to expect...
  4. Ford F-250 Truck Accessories

I'm looking for Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Fender Flares & Illuminated Fender Emblems suitable for 2013 Ford F-250 Truck. If anyone knows where can I get one at a reasonable price please let me know. Thanks in Advance :)
  5. Ford Truck Accessories

I need truck accessories for Ford F150. Can I get any help to finding it because I don't know which sites are trustworthy? I would thank full if I get any help.
  6. 84bluebronco2

94 F150 running rough

Been awhile since I checked in here, but figured I should start here for problem solving.. Recently came into possession of a 94 F150 4x4 302/Auto. If the truck sets overnight it will tend to have a low/rough idle when it drops from high idle, and almost tries to stall. A quick flick of the...
  7. 1979 ford f150 4wd auto prerunner

Hello I'm looking for some advice. I have a 1979 f150 custom 4x4 with a 351m in it. It's completely stock nothing upgraded on it. I have had the idea of making it into a prerunner. I have decent skills for fabrication and a good shop to do so in but I just can't find the parts to build the...
  8. F150 shocks for Ranger?!

Hows it going everyone? I just received my 2 inch lift coils in the mail for my 1991 Ford Ranger. I want to put newer shocks on my Ranger, and longer ones to make up for the lift. My question is whether or not the F150 shocks (not coil springs) will bolt on correctly? I know I can purchase...
  9. 2006 f150 5.4l triton help!

Just bought an 06 F150 Triton 5.4. 172K, 4x4, 2 inch leveling kit, supercab XLT. I had a miss so I changed plugs and 1 coil pack and threw a K&N filter in it. Noticed as I was doing so, someone had changed a coil previously so there are 6 original and 2 aftermarket. I used the new style...
  10. strangerthingshavehappnd

Interesting F-150 suspension question.....

So, I have acquired a ranger with a 302 in it.. but, the guy who was doing the work has basically grafted the parts of a f150 frame that has the suspension attached to it to the existing frame of the ranger...so now it is all f150 suspension parts. its definitely a custom.... has anybody heard...
  11. V8 tach for tack conversion

I've read so mang forums about making my stock 4.0 tach work with my 5.0 conversion I'm thoroughly overwhelmed. What I believe is the easiest and most full proof way is to get a tach from an F150 with a 5.0 which should plug right in. Do I still need to change some of the pin locations with this...
  12. New Member Need Lift Advice For 93

hello all, im new here, Ive recently been searching all over the net for ranger info and you guys seem to be the best. a few months ago i picked up a 93 ranger splash 4x4 5 speed 4.0l. and i love it, i get good fuel economy and its fun to drive. its definitely a work in progress and i have...
  13. FordRanger89

SAS Dana 44 off 79 F150

i just bought a dana 44 and i have been collecting the parts i will need to complete the swap. I am just wondering how much wider it will be. My truck is my daily driver so if the tires sticks out a ft wider on each side it will be problematic. Does anyone have pictures they could post to give...
  14. which f150 should I get?

I'm thinking about selling my ranger after saving up a little and buying an 04-08 F150. I've found 3 engines; the 4.2 V6, 4.6, V8 and the 5.4V8. I don't want the V6 and I'd prefer the 5.4 if I can find it but I wanna know how is the 4.6 in comparison? is the 4.6 like the 3.slow in rangers?
  15. 89 BII F150 Coils / Explorer Leafs

Hi, I've got an 89 BII 4x4, and I'm looking to do a cheap lift on it. I've got some F150 coils and from searching on here and reading the tech post if I understood it, I am only going to need F150 shocks, and adjustable camber bushings to do the lift. Is there a specific year/size I should be...
  16. F150 engine/parts

found an 89 f150 in the locals and was wondering if anyone had used the engines from these trucks. I get the whole truck with a manual transmission and was wondering how compatible they are. Figure the axle will be too wide but other than that anyone know the matchup? If its too much trouble...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad