• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. shaneisaghost

2005 Ford Ranger XLT 4v4(120k miles) Transmission or Timing belt problem?? Or?

problem Just purchased a 2005 ford ranger colt fx4 120k miles. We test drove it twice for 30 minutes each, downhill, steering, brakes, slip rear, etc. the truck was perfect so I bough it. I drove it home in the freeway and it just died on me. Don’t know much about trucks need advice. Timing...
  2. I know not a ranger, but I have a f250 6.0 ipr problem

Ok well here it is, I have a 2005 f250 power stroke 6.0, and I am trying to remove the IPR valve. And I have bought the socket, everything for it and it is not moving much at all. I will attempt to post pictures of what is going on. My ratchets and breaker bar is getting caught on a little tab...
  3. Uneven front tire wear?

Aloha! I have a '05 Ford Ranger FX4-1, about 55K miles. I noticed a knocking sound in my front suspension, and the steering response was crappy. Figured out it was my sway bar link bushings. That was fixed, but in doing so I noticed that I am having accelerated wear on the inside tread of both...
  4. How to reliably lift 05 ranger torsion bar by 2 inches?

Hey guys, I'm going to need to lift my front end by 2 inches, is there a safe and right way to do this? I want it to be reliable and not have any detrimental effects on other front end components. I've had a number of people tell me to just crank up the torsion bars and it'll be fine and give...
  5. 302 swap into 05 ranger questions

Hey guys i am currently building a 302 and i have a 05 ranger with a 3.0l manual RWD.I REALLY want to put my 302 in the truck but i heard the electronics are gonna be a pain. I was thinking would i be able to do the wiring from a 96-00 explorer into the truck and use the 302? I think that could...
  6. "White Lighting" Daily Driver 05 Ranger

OK been meaning to make this thread for while didn't know a good place to post it up so here it goes! Background: I had a 94 mustang that broke on me so i was car-less and broke (from owning a mustang) and a friend of mine told me that he was gonna donate the truck because he couldn't get it...
  7. Lifting 2005 Ranger Basics

What is the basic need to know info for lifting a 2wd 2005 Ford Ranger? Also what is the biggest tire i can fit stock? Thanks
  8. bogusdill

Coil spacers for 2wd

Hey guys i have a 2005 2wd ranger xlt, i want to level it but i cant find a leveling kit that will fit, has anyone else leveled their 2wd? i was thinking about using the factory f250 coil spacers but im not sure if they will fit?? any advice would be great! i love the truck but that rearend is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad