• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1996 4.0

1. sebastian323

For Sale 1996 Ranger - 4.0 OHV- 4X4 Manual trans - needs cab

I am willing to sell my 4x4 ranger for someone that needs a good 4x4 frame (only has lighter surface rust, its in California) and 4x4 drivetrain. The cab is heavily dented from the roof and the bed is all mashed up. Basically good for a cab/bed swap. engine and trans are running good. Location...
  2. sebastian323

Recommended clutch for 1996 4.0 (softer clutch desired)

I may be doing the clutch soon on my 1996 ranger 4x4 5spd. I am wondering if there are any options out there that will make the clutch pedal a bit easier to depress. I will be doing the clutch as part of doing the slave cylinder to see if that fixes my stiff shifting problem. The clutch pedal is...
  3. Will F-150 I beams and such bolt up to 2wd 96 ranger?

Hi all, I was talking to my grandpa and he said that that the f-150 suspension bolts up to the ranger, to get a poor mans long travel. I was wondering how true this is and what all I would need to pull off of a f-150 to get it to work... Ive got a 2wd 96'

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad