• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1354m

1. 84bluebronco2

Tax time overhaul?

Been throwing the idea of fixing up my 94 Explorer XLT or retiring her in favor of a newer Ranger/Explorer... The body is fairly clean. Just a touch of rust has appeared on that rear fender since this pic. Already has Warn hubs. Don't have picks of the interior right now, but also clean...
  2. 84bluebronco2

Rubber Seal for T-Case wires

I just wrapped up the install of my 1354M, and was wondering what you guy's would suggest I use to seal around the wires coming through the floor?
  3. 84bluebronco2

T-Case Wiring

Finally wrapping up my 1354M swap, and hit one last bump... What colors do I splice to, and where are they for the dash lights?
  4. 84bluebronco2

1354M linkage adjustment.

There are two bolts on my linkage attaching to my M5OD. Do I just have to loosen the 14mm one to adjust the linkage to get 2h, 4h, 4n, and 4l to work properly?
  5. 84bluebronco2

1354E to 1354M 94 Explorer

My 94 Explorer currently has a M5OD/1354E and I want to swap to the 1354M. I've found one from a 96 Ranger with an M5OD/1354M, but using the search bar leads me to ask a few questions... 1. My current factory D-Shafts should be plug and play? 2. The pigtail for the indicators on the dash: plug...
  6. 84bluebronco2

1350M vs 1354M

If I'm not mistaken, the 1350 has 4 planetary gears vs the 1354's 6 gears. I know about the different front outputs as well. Would a 1350M hold up behind a 4.0/M5OD that isn't used for any serious off road? I'd rather have a manual T-Case, and I'm not striking much luck in finding a 1354M for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad