• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Power all the time

I recently purchased a 2011 ranger sport. I installed power door locks and power windows today. Both aftermarket kits that i have also installed on my former 2006 ranger sport and my brothers 99 ranger. This time however, when i used a fuse jumper and connected to the 30 amp fuse in the...
  2. Part number for Fuel tank pressure sensor

I bought a new ranger. A 2011 with 36,000 Kms. Unfortunately, I picked it up as is and found there is a engine code. P0450 and P1450. The shop i took it too said it was the fuel tank pressure sensor. I called the dealer and they gave me a part number but when i went to order the part from...
  3. 28 spline traction lok conversion on 2006 ranger

I just finished converting my open differential to a traction lok. My ranger has a 28 spline differential and i used all ford parts. I got the traction lok from someone close who posted ads on kijiji. He was a real expert and provided me helpful hints and he also transferred over my bearings...
  4. 98 hood on a 2006

I have found a cowl hood from a 98 Ranger and i was wondering if anyone knew if this would fit a 2006 Ranger sport? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad