• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MTX Thunderform 93-97 Rangers

Does anyone have one of these laying around? I've been toying with the idea of putting a sub in my standard cab. I don't want to lose any leg room on the passenger side and the Thunderform seemed like a good option. I have the computer and wiring for my 302 swap behind the driver seat so room is...
  2. Moving steering box out of the way or drop it?

I need to move the steering box out of the way on my 93 2wd Ranger. I have a 302 in it and need to replace the oil filter relocation adapter. I've never messed with the steering box so I'm looking for advice. What is the best way to gain the clearance I need? Will it need to come completely out...
  3. Problem wiring new fog lights.

Hey all, I'm having a weird issue wiring up new fog lights on my 93 Splash. I bought a kit that includes all new wiring and a relay. I wired up the switch in the cab and it was working fine(illuminated). I then ran new power and ground to each new fog light. I had it working for a bit and then...
  4. 1993 Splash Fuel Gauge Stuck

Hello, My fuel gauge is stuck at just over a 1/4 tank no matter how much fuel is in it. The first time I noticed I almost ran out of gas. I replaced the sending unit and still no luck. It's a 93 that I swapped a 5.0 into, it has a 255lph pump. I've read about an anti-slosh module, could that...
  5. Mdntranger50's Clutch Fitting

Hello, Many years ago I bought Mdntranger50's fitting for my 93 Splash. The truck had been sitting for a long time in a barn and long story short I ended up burning a hole through the line from the fitting to my McCleod throw out bearing on the header. It's been so long I can't remember what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad