• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Engine harness need help

I have a 1994 2.3 ranger with a 5 speed. I bought it not to long ago and it's run a little rough at times. So went to replace the icm thinking that was the problem. Unfortunately it is the harness someone used a bunch of house ground wire to repair it and now it's my problem. I really l I e...
  2. 2000 3.0 flex wiring diagram

Been looking all over can't find the wiring diagram for a 2000 ford ranger 3.0 flex fuel
  3. Wheel bearing upgrade

Looking to go from the tapered bearing style to a bolt in hub style. I know that the spindles brakes rotors calipers will also need to change. But what vehicle has spindles that share the same geometry? I just want to simply bolt it in have an alignment and be done with it. Any help will be...
  4. coil on plug and other conversions

I believe that there is so much more potential in the 4 cylinders that come in these trucks....... i have a rough draft of a coil on plug kit that will be plug and play. i have tested it on my personal b2500/rangerand it has great promise. It'll clean up the engine bay and make for an easier...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad