• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2004 Ranger 2WD axle clunk.

Will do. Yeah it appears to happen only on accel from a stop & not backing up so..... I definitely need to scope it out. Just got this truck for a good price & want to do it justice. Will look into it in the next few weeks & LYK what I find out.
  2. Rangers

Not my first ranger.....Bought 1 new in 1987 (miss it!) Currently have a 1994 Long Bed 2.3L 5spd (destined for a V-8) and a 2004 Ranger 3.0L Auto Extra cab Edge step side. Both have their issues...……..
  3. 2004 Ranger 2WD axle clunk.

All of the search look-ups were for 4WD. That being said....I appear to have this clunking on a 2wd Ranger extra cab short bed. From what I can tell the U-joints are good and the driveshaft is a 1 piece aluminum. Thoughts?
  4. Updating the 3.0L Tech Page - Suggestions Needed

You know, I hear a lot of people saying most mods are worthless. I get that the manufacturer (Ford in this case) really does their research beforehand, but it seems to me that most modifications (IE: headers etc. not junk like the intake turbine thingy trash) IF THOUGHT ABOUT will make a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad