• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hairyboxnoogle

Subtleties of the 8.8

Hey guys, been a while. 4-18-08 apparently. Ill try to make this as quick as possible. Im looking to ditch the 8" in my Fairlane with something better. The 8.8" instantly came to mind. Did some research, a sploder 8.8 is 1/4" wider than my 8". Some more research told me the Ranger version...
  2. hairyboxnoogle

1350-1354 doubler

I have the 1350, and my donor rig has a 1354... but its an electro shift, can i still use it for the doubler?
  3. hairyboxnoogle

How much is a good A4LD worht?

Its in a 93 splodor, and i know someone interested in it, whats a fair price to ask?
  4. hairyboxnoogle

Swappin seats

Alrighty, my bench seat in my 85 is THRASHED, broken springs ripped uppolstery, and sun rotted foam. Im thinkin bout throwin in some of the 2-tone benched bucket seats out of say a 03 ranger. Could anyone tell how well this would likely work? As far as fitting, are they narrower or wider or...
  5. hairyboxnoogle

Wells, NV

Ok, so it looks like im moving to wells here in about 2 weeks.. Any B2.org members around that area, and is there any trails/pits/ parks around that area? I wont have the ranger down there for a little while, but itll get there as soon as possible. Mike :icon_cheers:
  6. hairyboxnoogle

Ranger Under Construction (D30 SAS)

Well, ive been into this thing for a couple weeks now, and finally have the axle to the 'in' point, i built a 3-link/radius arm setup, and am using 4" YJ springs. Now to the point, im wondering how you guys that have already done this setup your steering and tracbar... I was told that a jeep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad