• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lifted_Mazda01

Florida Meet

I kno this is short notice, but rangerforums is getting a florida meet in west palm this saturday with light trail riding, if your interested let me kno via this thread or pm
  2. lifted_Mazda01

chili cookoff meet

its here in south florida the 25h of january, big concert, with alan jackson, jason aldean, and some other country stars, we all tailgate and watch the concert and EAT SOME GOOD COUNTRY FOOD!!!!!! thought we could get a meet together
  3. lifted_Mazda01

seafoam

i am guna put a half bottle in fuel tank and then the oil, how long do i drive with it in oil??? 100 miles or so?
  4. lifted_Mazda01

i know this is a ranger forum

..... but my gf owns a 2001 f150 4.2l and is trying to lift it, well i bought a set of rims for her truck ( i really bought them only for the tires, but it shows that i care cause the rims have her bolt pattern ;) but anyways the truck stock has 16x8 i tihnk or 7's and well the rims i got her...
  5. lifted_Mazda01

new rims and tires

33x12.5-15 maxxis buckshots on 15x10in cragar soft 8's mounted and balanced my dog emmie deer me and my gf saw out at holeylands
  6. lifted_Mazda01

Strobes

i own a set of four in the grill, but i came up with an exciting idea at work today, y not hook up the strobes from fire alarm systems, like at schools and walgreens, i was demoing a building today and pulled 12 off the wall, and left 4 in my truck, i hooked it up to the battery, and they work...
  7. lifted_Mazda01

flexin the MAZDA!!!

on the way to my shop when i saw a field i used to ride my atv in, its more of a old dirtbike track, with alot of humps, grooves and pits. got on one hill, and the rear tire was just freely spinning, so i get out of the truck and its on 3 wheels, picks wernt the great since when i stepped...
  8. lifted_Mazda01

wheeling today

went to a construction site today, alot of soft spots, my mazda and another 4wd ranger made it through everything, the f150, well the pics well tell the story lmao vapor locked in soft sand????? lmao I tried pulling him out, but i had "slicks" my buddy will, all stock, just has a little...
  9. lifted_Mazda01

ranger/mazda, same computer??

i am guna buy the xcal2 but also have friends with rangers that have chips, if i use a chip for a ranger for a 3.0 is it the same for mazda?
  10. lifted_Mazda01

???????

i have a ? about my 3.0 with dual exhaust, i want to get it but i hate the v6 noise, what exhaust can i buy the gives the truck the benefits of exhaust but not the loud noise, a quiet hum is what i am loking for
  11. lifted_Mazda01

off brand tires

where can i find em, i wanna see prices and tread, i am low on money and despritaly need 33x12.5 any help guys?
  12. lifted_Mazda01

cricket noise

:temper:when i accelerate, a continuous chirping, cricket noise happens and doesnt stop til i let off the gas, i popped the hood and yanked the throttle a couple times and it sounds like its coming from the intake manifold? any help please its annoying
  13. lifted_Mazda01

need advise

i am planing on getting cragar soft 8's 15x10 with 4 inch backspacing with 33x12.5, or should i get 3.75??? which is betteR?
  14. lifted_Mazda01

My Truck

Rims and Tires are coming, i just bought these to see how 33's looked. deff not permenate. Outside Pics Advantage Max HD4 Camo interior CB Fire Stix mounted to toolbox Mudfest Bound 3.0 Bedlights, dont mind the coors, lol Switches for bed lights and strobes Removed Driveshaft...
  15. lifted_Mazda01

change steering fluid

how is it done?
  16. lifted_Mazda01

myspace

anyone on here have it?? www.myspace.com/muddinmazda01 names josh
  17. lifted_Mazda01

33x12.5 bfg aT??

i am in the market of new tires and was looking at the bfg at 33x12.5x15 i current have yokohama ats and they are way to loud and traction sucks in even wet grass, is bfg at tire a decent off road tire or do they dig, any other at tire suggestions?
  18. lifted_Mazda01

i think my u-joint is done

everytime i accelerate the driveshaft or something around the rear end sqeels like a pig, soon as i let off the gas it stops, or coming to a stop. i think its the u-joint, any other ideas??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad