• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fat Bob's Garage Spacer lift blocks - anyone fitted them?

Hi All, I got a set of these: http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/ford-2-front-spacer-lift-leveling-kit-4wd2wd-1980-1997-p3779.aspx Has anyone fitted these? Whats the proceedure? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I want to make sure I get it right. 1997 2wd ranger, XLT, Extended Cab, 4.0l, Auto...
  2. 97 Ranger (4.0L, Auto, 2WD) still have stock shocks and suspension - I need help

Hi All, I have a 1997 Ford Ranger 4.0l SEFI V6 engine, 2WD, Auto Trans with 145k on the clock. It's still got stock shocks and suspension parts and it drives like a boat. So I want to replace everything to get a better more comfortable ride and also to raise the front to get rid of the...
  3. My new (to me) '97 Ranger XLT

Hi all, So yesterday I picked up '97 Ranger XLT. Its in great condition, practically unmodified (it's got a crappy radio and the steering wheel needs replacing). Mileage is at 145k, no rust, no damage. It’s all stock - power windows, power mirrors, power locks. I am stoked. I have wanted a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad