• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Charging?

I replaced my battery with an AGM battery and also 80amp alternator last night, I didn't "charge" the battery after running around with just the battery running the vehicle because I figured the alternator would do it driving around for about an hour last night and the drive to work this...
  2. SOHC or OHV and some suggestions?

I've been told by several to just use the OHV out of a ranger or explorer but my friend who would be assisting (at least solely with electrical, lol) says that the electrical isn't an issue, it's getting the motor in that's the concern. I've seen some stuff on here about how the OHV essentially...
  3. 87 vs 89 B2 Opinions

Hello all, I currently have an 89 B2 manual tcase and trans with manual hubs and an estimated 350k miles. Most of the body is straight but it was tboned on the passenger door before I purchased it. It wasn't totaled and it didn't damage the frame; just the door and rocker panel. I have the...
  4. 89 B2 locking hub oring

I can't seem to find a part or information regarding the size/thickness of the hub oring. I saw the sticky regarding a 3.5" x 3/32" but that's not for mine. Anybody have a part number or size or recommendation of how much/which type of RTV?
  5. interchangable panels?

I've been searching here and broncoiicorral; I recently purchased an 89 BII a little over one month ago and have completed some neglected maintenance (oil, IAC, IAT sensor, motor mounts, ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, brakes, etc). I have the opportunity to pick up an 88 b2 and was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad