• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Spdrcer34

My $400 Ranger...1988 XLT

We have always been a Ford Family...my dad had a 1987 Standard Cab ranger growing up...An `89 Tempo (Tempo should have been called Temp....as it was a Temp. solution to getting something better)..My mom drove a Mazda Protege for a while...My wifes family has always had Fords....And to top it all...
  2. Spdrcer34

It runs if I 'hot wire' the fuel pump...

1988 Ranger XLT 2.9L 2WD M/T The Ranger has BRAND NEW Fuel Pumps, and a BRAND NEW Relay... {edit} I'm not sure if the CORRECT relay was replaced...{end edit} I have gotten both pumps to run if I direct wire them to the battery.. Then I installed them, and when I cycle the key, the tank pump...
  3. Spdrcer34

Saleen Explorer?!?

There were 119 Saleen Explorers made from 1998 to 2001....I'd say they qualify as a Rare RBV..... I know they are posted on OTHER sites....why not here? Anyone here have one? Ryan
  4. Spdrcer34

Naches Pass - Funny Rocks - Moon Rocks July 16-18

There are quite a few of us that are going to be running out to Naches Pass on July 16-18... All are welcome to join us... Here is the original thread on ExplorerForum for more information http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246424 Ryan
  5. Spdrcer34

Mustang Scoop into Explorer/Ranger Hood

This is the first of a few of my Body Mods that I plan on doing...since I am at a point where I know I will be the first to do it, I am letting you guys know what I am doing. I wanted a modified hood, BAD. It is the LAST body panel that I have yet to modify. But I HATE the Cowl Induction...
  6. Spdrcer34

Life Story of a Lowered Explorer....

I've been on here a few weeks, and I just found you guys in this sub-forum. I bought my White 1992 Explorer a few years ago from my sister. She inherited it from my aunt when she passed away. My aunt was the 2nd owner. When I was a teenager she used to drive me and my friends EVERYWHERE in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad