• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel gauge problem.

For a while now the fuel gauge on my 92 i4 ranger stopped reading correctly. Now when truck is on it usually reads over full and goes back down while driving and then back up. The truck has a brand new fuel pump and had this problem before I installed it, I thought it would fix the issues as...
  2. Truck dies when stopped for too long

92 l4 ranger. I drove it the other morning and when I stopped at whataburger to get some food at the drive through it started idleing bad. Since then the truck is super hard to start I have to keep pressing the gas and once the truck is running it's fine but when I'm in neutral at a stop it...
  3. Truck is sluggish to take off in first.

92 2.3l 5sp ranger Recently put new coil packs and new ignition control module. Truck always took two turns of the key to fire up but now mostly every time in the second turn or the key, the truck fires up but it has a ruff idle so I turn it off and try again and then the truck idles fine...
  4. Truck won't start after new ignition coils.

1992 ranger I4 Replaced ignition coils and truck starts but acts up and turns off, or just doesn't strart but cranks. Put old ignition coils back in and same thing. I thought it was just going to be a disconnect and plug new ones back in but I'm not sure what I'm missing?? Spark plugs are new so...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad