• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 55trucker

Cannot view uploaded pics

Need some assistance here: I've got an issue with Firefox Quantum (62) where uploaded photos to any thread are not displaying at all, at first I thought it may be due to the Noscript program & Adblock that I make use of causing this. Turning them both completely off doesn't resolve the...
  2. 55trucker

Upper control arm issue

My 98 Ranger's front suspension makes use of tubular upper control arms, everything that I've come across as new replacements for the upper arms is a cast arm. (when DID Ford drop the tubular arm?) Does anyone know if the dimensions of both arms is the same with respect to the distance thru...
  3. 55trucker

Lack of available parts in Canada

Two months ago the front of my truck was *backed into* by a silly female who while fully engaged in texting was not paying attention to what she SHOULD have been doing ran a stop sign and when realizing what she'd done came to a stop in the middle of the intersection. Now I wasn't there to...
  4. 55trucker

Steering Wheel Speed control buttons

Does anyone know if the small left & right steering wheel mounted control modules are a sealed unit? My truck is a '98 XLT I've recently lost the lamp in the left module....not yet pulling all apart to look into this..is the small lamp replaceable?
  5. 55trucker

FORD factory CD rom Service manual

Posted this here seeing as it relates to the servicing of the truck.... this is also found in the computer section Have a question. does anyone know how to alter the default ini file within the *pubs/programs* folder to change the program interface to NOT look for the cd rom as the location...
  6. 55trucker

FORD factory CD rom Service manual

Have a question. does anyone know how to alter the default ini file within the *pubs/programs* folder to change the program interface to NOT look for the cd rom as the location for the manual information but rather to a selected folder that I have transferred all of the information from the cd...
  7. 55trucker

15x7" steelies chrome cladding

Has anyone had any success in removing the glued on chrome cladding in an undamaged manner from the 15x7" steel wheels that were used on the Ranger XLT's? I have two sets of these wheels, one is the original set that has suffered from road salt damage to the steel spoke portion but the cladding...
  8. 55trucker

CD load procedure for 6 cd radio

I've just replaced the original single cd head unit in my 98 Ranger for a later model 6cd mp3 changer. Not having the user manual & I haven't found a user manual readily online can anyone please tell me what is the procedure for loading discs into the changer? They just don't readily slide...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad