• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Heat is stuck on windshield setting

The heat in my 97 4wd Ranger is stuck on the defrost setting. Reguardless of where the dial is nothing changes
  2. 97 4wd Ranger Heat question... stuck on defrost

I have a 97 Ranger, everything works great on it with one exception. The heat is stuck on the windshield setting. While it still keeps the truck plenty warm, I'd like to have the other options to use. I have never gotten involved with this type of thing before Brian
  3. want o beef up brakes on 97 4WD Ranger

I have a 1997 Ford Ranger 4wd. great looking and running truck. I haul motorcycles on a trailer. While the brakes are ok, I am looking for better pucker power! Any help with beefing up the brake is appreciated. The rear brakes are drum. Does anyone make a kit to convert to disc?
  4. 97 4wd Ranger has a bad skip

I bought a 97 4wd Ranger w/ 4.0. I drove it home and at just about 70 miles it developed a skip and ck engine light came on. Not running hot. It has a code Po300 in it . I cleared the cleared and in half a mile the skip came back. The previous owner recently did plugs and wires. The wires are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad