• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anyone here ever had a bad fuel injector?

I have a bad misfire that I've had a hell of a time diagnosing. It's in the #5 cylinder (driver's side middle). I pulled out the plug the other day and #5 was soaked with gas, leading me to believe that the fuel injector is bad. Truck has a lot of miles on it so anything is possible, but...
  2. Transfer case tries to shift between gears...while I'm going down the expressway

So I'm headed down I-80 today at 70 mph and my transfer case apparently tried shifting into 4 high (or rather didn't stay in 2 high) while I'm flying down the highway. This resulted in a nasty vibration of the whole truck which would not stop until I stopped the vehicle. It did it 3 times in...
  3. HVAC comes out of defroster vents only

I assume a vacuum issue. Anyone know these systems and have some advice? No matter what I set it at.....it comes out of the defroster vents. My AC is cold, my heat is hot as hell......i just have no control over where it comes out. Vacuum? Switch? If anyone has a schematic, advice, or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad