• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Danger Ranger 26

tie rod boots repair

I have a 1997 ford ranger 4x4 and just finished a 4inch lift and had to take the tie rod ends and pitman arm apart. I ripped the boots when taking them off and wanting to replace them but I'm not sure on where yo buy them to make sure I het the right ones. I bought some AutoZone but they looked...
  2. Danger Ranger 26

97 4x4 4in suspension lift with a 3in body

I have a 97 ranger 4x4 with a 3in body lift already don't and wanting to do a suspension lift. I got a 4in suspension lift from rough country lift kit and need to know if I would need to get a new drive shaft.....I'm pretty sure I do I just need some good advice if I do for sure and if so when...
  3. Danger Ranger 26

Front diff

I'm changing my front diff because my other one is done for. I'm in the middle of changing it but ran into a snag, I got my driver side axle out but my passenger side isn't not wanting to come out as easily. My question is do I have to take off my ball joints in order to get it out or is there...
  4. Danger Ranger 26

Blew apart my front diff HELPPP

I have a 97 ford ranger with a 5in body life on 31s with a Dana 35 in the front but needing to replace it. If any one could tell me if its fix able or not I would appreciate it and also maybe tell me what else I could do for a front diff ( like what other models or size I could use) Sent from...
  5. Danger Ranger 26

97 ford ranger axle swamp

I have a 97 ford ranger with a Dana 35 that has blew up on me and wanting to swamp it out for the same Dana 35 or what could I upgrade to. I'm wanting to upgrade but don't know what to and what's the easiest. Any help would be appreciated. Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad