• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rebuilt T5

I have a T5 I was going to use for my V8 swap but plans changed. It has been rebuilt with new bearings and synchros, 2.95 first, .68 5th gear. Has the S10 tailhousing with the speedometer sensor hole but no gear unless you install one. I was going to use the axle sensor anyway. Comes with a...
  2. The OBX headers are now AVAILABLE again!

Well...crap....they WERE available but as of last week, they're not on eBay anymore.
  3. Do I REALLY need to find a complete explorer?

I, probably like you, also don't have the space. SO getting the nickel and dime stuff from the salvage yard is a non-issue for me, just make sure you grab the harnesses from the same truck. So the PATS, computer, and the harnesses I'll just grab from the same Exploder in the yard. Engine and...
  4. 90mm MAF?????

Yeah, this is a bit mismatched. Those cylinder heads can't even support 400hp to the wheels. That intake is kind of ok but for the application, the GT40/Explorer stuff has been proven to be matched. Imagine a vacuum cleaner with a 2" hose and a 4" wide hose attachment. Is it goin to actually...
  5. 351w heads on a 302

What head gasket to use? Intake? Compression issues? Headers? Your head issue, just use a GT40 or GT40p if you're on a budget. You'll be sorely disappointed with anything less. If you have no plans for forced induction, a stock replacement gasket will be just fine. Any stock replacement...
  6. 351w heads on a 302

Pro Comp sells the shoulder washers you need for the 1/2 head bolt holes from the 351 heads to put on a 302. PCE277.1001 https://www.ebay.com/itm/fits-Ford-SB-289-302-351-Windsor-Head-Bolt-Bushing-Kits-1-2-O-D-x-7-16-I-D/301940302513?hash=item464d0b62b1:g:LUwAAOSwEZdaBA0Q

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad