• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2010 2.3L 4 cyl. XL Regular cab MPG

I've change the air filter after every 15,000.
  2. 2010 2.3L 4 cyl. XL Regular cab MPG

But I have noticed better Mpgs with the synthetic oil. I was getting 25 mpg with regular 87, and Pennzoil high mileage. Now with the synthetic I get 28 mpg but I'm also using a higher grade gas.
  3. 2010 2.3L 4 cyl. XL Regular cab MPG

Well it's actually running cooler because my coolant was on add and the temp gauge was at half way between Hot and cold, now it's a little less than half. I haven't plugged in my scanner to the computer but I might soon to see if there could be something wrong. The only thing I've done to the...
  4. 2010 2.3L 4 cyl. XL Regular cab MPG

Yeah my gauge seems to be working. I look at the gauge straight in front of me. Maybe there is just that little bit left to make it to 17 gallons. I've never had the gas so low that the low fuel light has come on though. I've been using the gas that's a little more expensive because if I don't...
  5. 2010 2.3L 4 cyl. XL Regular cab MPG

Yeah I meant I get the gas between regular and super. I can't think of the name for it but yeah I calculate it the same way. I think it's odd that my truck will only take 12 gallons when it's almost on the line at empty. I'm not sure why but the I can never get more gas to pump in at any gas...
  6. 2010 2.3L 4 cyl. XL Regular cab MPG

I'm sure this has been brought up many times, but what is the actual mpg of a 2.3 ranger? I've been doing test runs with my truck. My tank holds 12 gallons. I fill it up and set my trip meter to 0.0 then drive for a almost a whole week and so far I've tried medium gas and get 300.0 to 340.0...
  7. 1946 Ford 1-1/2 ton. Need help

I looked at a 46 ford 1-1/2 ton at a boat repair shop. It's been sitting hidden away and I asked the owner if he'd sell it and he says yes but he doesn't know the value. I'm not sure either. I noticed these problems, It's been off the rd since 1996 It needs a gas tank It needs body work May...
  8. 2010 2.3l

I'm sure this topic has been brought up many times. I live where there are many big hills that are about 15-28 degree inclined and but I'm trying to get better acceleration and hill climbing out of my 2.3L 4 cylinder ranger. I try to gain speed on these big hills. If the speed limit is 50 mph...
  9. New guy here

My name is Cody. I just joined because my grandfather told me about this site. He has a 94 extended cab 2wd v6 with a 5 speed with over 200,000 miles, my girlfriend has an 01' XL 2.5 with over 200,000, her dad has a 96 Mazda B2300 5 speed with 90,000 and I had a 2000 Extended cab 2wd with over...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad