• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mikhail

bye guys

I sold the broncoII on Friday, I bought a '89 4runner today. I got sick of the chop top and wanted something with a removeable hardtop but decent gas milage. 22re, auto, 4x4, pretty nice shape for a 1st gen. I really like it, much better than my b2. If I ever buy a RBV again ill definitely come...
  2. mikhail

muddiest/ dirtiest your truck has been

Anyone have pics of their truck after going off roading? Heres mine after the time my hub broke and I was stuck in 2wd, got stuck in a tiny mud hole and it took me 45 minutes to get out. Beat the crap out of it too. That was fun washing off. :icon_twisted:
  3. mikhail

Wheel bearings took a s*** today

Im comming home from school, I noticed a slight wobble on a turn in the parking lot, I shouldve stopped there to check it. I knew my wheel bearings were kinda bad, they wobble a little so i figured it was fine and kept going. I go down the road then make a right turn, I thought it was making a...
  4. mikhail

replacement hub recommendations

Well my driver side hub is trashed, its making a grinding noise, took it off and the axle shaft is fine, so I know its the hub. Anyone know a good replacement hub, I know warn makes one, are there any others? thanks
  5. mikhail

brakes squishy and weak

Ive never been able to get the brakes to work right on my b2. You have to pump them about 2 or 3 times to get any pressure. Ive changed the master cyl, both the rear slave cylinders, and the pads front and rear. The only thing left original on it is the booster, lines, and front calipers. I...
  6. mikhail

pirate4x4 gone?

Pirate4x4 hasnt worked all day, my friend said he heard on a message board somewhere that the name is for sale right now. is this true, anyone heard anything? or is the server just down?
  7. mikhail

wheres that exhaust guide?

i remember seeing a diagram somewhere, im almost positive it was on here in the tech section, but i cant find it. it showed the different setups, like true duals, single with dual outs, etc. there were 3 different pics showing the different setups, i was gonna look at it before i put mine...
  8. mikhail

cb, i can hear but cant transmit?

i was offroading with my friend today, and we were using the radios, i can hear him just fine but he said he couldnt hear anything i said, ever. We were usually within a few feet of each other as well. Even when he was right behind me at a redlight he said he couldnt hear me. I was just...
  9. mikhail

cowl drain on 1st gen ranger/b2

Does anyone know where the drain for the cowl is on a 1st gen bronco2? Mine is clogged, probably with mud, and now its leaking water everywhere engine compartment and on the floor inside right over the ecu too. I tried flushing it with a hose, no luck and tried spraying water up in the side of...
  10. mikhail

How old to register as classic?

Im in Texas and ive heard your car has to be either 20 or 25 years old to register it as a classic. Does anyone know for sure? My truck is going to be 20 next year and itd be nice to not have to worry about emissions. thanks
  11. mikhail

is it possible to carb a 4.0?

Ive been wondering if its possible to put a carb on a 4.0. Its the same block as a 2.8 right? so is it possible to swap over the intake manifold and carb and run it rich? this would make it way easier to swap it into a BII since you wont need a ecu or harness right?
  12. mikhail

i dont like body lifts but i found a decent deal

I found a 3" bl for a bronco2 for $50 on craigslist, i dont really like them though but if i ever need more lift this might be a good way to go since im kinda maxed on suspension without getting drop brackets or a SAS. I was just wondering if body lifts increase frame flex at all and what will...
  13. mikhail

parking brake light?

On my '88 b2 i think i remember there used to be a parking brake light on the dash, but either it burned out or somethings wrong with the sending unit. I keep on forgetting my parking brake is on when im wheeling, just happened for the second time today so i kinda need to fix it. i was wondering...
  14. mikhail

fuel mixture problem?

I know the 2.9 is happiest above 2500rpm, ive been driving mine around 1500 and it seems to handle it fine, doesnt accelerate too quick but it can definitely hold the speed, im talking like city driving under 50mph though. my problem is i think i have fuel problems, cause if i get it anywhere...
  15. mikhail

2,9 EGR? (split from other topic)

oh my god, i think this is whats wrong with my motor!!! Ive been wondering for the last 3 months why it drinks so much gas. I have an '88 though but it had the metal tube comming from the exhaust to the intake, so its EGR right? is there any way to remove this? edit: sorry didnt mean to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad