• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4WABS Module location

I recently had an issue pointing to the 4wabs module. Not understanding where it was located I searched this forum and never really found the info I was looking for. I am writing this quick thread so anyone doing the same search would find an answer. The 4WABS module is under the hood by the...
  2. does VSS signal effect trans?

First off I also listed this question in the misc electrical section, but since it also effect the automatic transmission OD I thought I would put it here also. My brother has a 99 ranger with a rather hard to pinpoint issue. 4.0L, Automatic, 4x4. It will drive fine then with no warning the...
  3. 99 ranger vss signal

My brother has a 99 ranger with a rather hard to pinpoint issue. 4.0L, Automatic. It will drive fine then with no warning the speedo goes to zero, the abs light comes on, and the transmission overdrive also goes away. The code reader says speed sensor so he has replaced it twice and the wiring...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad