• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rear suicide door striker

Hello everyone, I am in the (slow) process of building an offroad 5.0 Ranger. I have had the truck several years now and the driver's side rear suicide door has never opened. I have tried several times over the years to open it up but never was successful. I have opened the door up many times...
  2. Low buck 5.0 truck

Hey guys I posted here last summer about pulling the old blown up 3.0 out of my Ranger in preparation for a 5.0 swap. A lot has happened since then, and I figure it's time to start documenting and sharing with everyone. About a week after Christmas of '17 I ended up finding and buying a 5.0...
  3. Long time lurker, about time I say hi

My first vehicle was a '99 x-cab 3.0L 4x4 Ranger XLT. I got it real cheap from a family member and knew it was in rough shape. I learned a lot about automotive through working on this truck. A few days after thanksgiving '16, it lost oil pressure on the way to school and the engine seized up...
  4. 99 3.0 Lower Radiator Hose

Hi TRS, I'm trying to replace my lower radiator hose but I can't seem to get at the clamp for the smaller hose that breaks off of the main hose for anything. Is there anyone who has done this before who could help me out?
  5. 99 Ranger possible wheel bearing failure

Just in the past 2 days or so I have noticed an abnormal vibration when driving my truck and extremely slow acceleration. Does this sound like a wheel bearing failure, and if so how do I proceed in repairing it? This is my only vehicle and I really can't afford any down time.
  6. PVH hubs unlock but won't lock

Proud owner of a 99 XLT supercab, V6 3.0L. Ever since I got this truck the 4WD has not worked, and I really haven't had a chance to look into it until a few days ago. I saw a video where a guy took apart his hubs and removed the metal mesh so that he could push the locking mechanism...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad