• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87 Bronco ii Dana 44 steering?

I am currently swapping the Dana 44 into my BII and I do not have flat top knuckle the bronco has 10-11" lift in front, does anyone know what I need or what I can do to make the steering work without spending $1000+ or just how to make it work in general it really becoming a headache
  2. Bronco ii 4.0 Heavy white smoke?

My recently swapped 93 4.0 is blowing white smoke heavy at idle when warm and when Deceleration. radiator resovoir was boiling temp climbs but doesn't get out of hand... Head gasket? Compression is 90 on cylinder 4 the rest are 150 or so... I have the 2.9 radiator Cooling the 4.0 is this...
  3. I'm losing hope...

I swapped a 93 explorer 4.0 into a 87 bronco 2 I am using my gen 1 dash and just the explorer engine harness... I cannot for the life of me get this thing to fire I have a new icm crank shaft position sensor is given 1 volt ac current when turning over, new coil and plugs/wires but it will NOT...
  4. 93 explorer to 87 bronco ii 4.0

Is there a write up on which wires go where? I have diagrams for both. I'm using the b2 headlight harness and keeping my gen 1 dash all I need are what splices need to be made for it to run.. I can't find this info anywhere thanks!
  5. Icm burning up? 4.0 swap

I swapped a 4.0 in my 87 bronco 2 out of a 93 explorer and it keeps burning up $200 icms... The EEC Relay buzzes and whines when I ground the icm.. I know I must have something wired up wrong? Any help would be great.
  6. Bronco II 4.0 swap wiring Need help asap

I have a 87 bronco ii with a recently swapped 4.0 out of a 93 explorer the swap went well other than I'm not gettin spark... Does the fuel pump have to be working for it to spark? How does it even get the signal being distributor less what wire controls this and how do I fix it? My crankshaft...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad