• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Door Ajar Light

Anyone have any info on how to fix this problem. My driver door shows door ajar light in the cluster. Sometimes I can slam it a couple times and the light will go out. But that doesn't work anymore. Any ideas or fixes for this?
  2. Air Issue's

Hello, I'm having air flow problems. I'll try to give all the information I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I have a 97 ranger with a 4.0L OHV engine. My air filter is making a whistling sound. I can put my hand over the inlet hole, and the whistling will go away. I replaced the...
  3. Locking hubs for a 97 ranger ??

I'm wanting to change my automatic hubs to manual. Can anyone tell me what years will work? I've found a few 98-2005 in the local trader. I know ford changed everything on the suspension after 97. Do I need to look for something in the 93 to 97 range. 27 spline I'm pretty sure. Mine has the X in...
  4. What are these called

1997 4x4 goes on the front hubs. Put new bearings in the front rotors. Passenger side is cracked and the driver side has a groove. 4x4 doesn't want to unlock. These are automatic locking hubs. Going to try to add pictures. Do these come from Ford or can the be purchased at another parts store...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad