• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oil pan

1990 Ranger V6 4.0L, 4x4. Is it possible to replace the oil pan gasket with the engine still in the truck? The Chilton manual is telling me I have to remove the engine from the truck, but I really don't feel like doing that. And if you can do it engine still in the truck, how hard is it for a...
  2. Oil pan

1990 Ranger V6 4.0L, 4x4. Is it possible to replace the oil pan gasket with the engine still in the truck? The Chilton manual is telling me I have to remove the engine from the truck, but I really don't feel like doing that. And if you can do it engine still in the truck, how hard is it for a...
  3. Seats

I'm looking to swap seats in my '90 ranger xlt supercab. I have buckets, but I want a bench. Is that feasible while still giving access to the rear jumper seats? I would need a 60/40 bench, not a straight bench right? If so, generally are junk yard seats disgusting? And is there an easy way( not...
  4. Tilting when turning steering wheel

Hello everyone. I have a '90 ford ranger 4x4, and this really weird thing is happening. When I turn the wheel with the car stationary, the car rolls from left to right. Right to left. I watched the wheels as they turned, and the only thing I saw happening was when the wheel went to full lock...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad