• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ABS trouble?

I am looking to put a Detroit locker in my 2001 Ranger, because I somehow grenaded the rear end even though I didn't abuse it.:bawling: Anyways, as I was looking into the diff I was wondering if i can somehow transfer the ABS ring to the detroit or if thats even possible. I want a locker, but I...
  2. Need More Power

Hey guys, I would like to get a little bit more power out of my 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis. It has the 4.6L V8 in it but I would like a little bit more on the low end. I have found a CAI for like $200 for it, but I am not sure if I should buy it or just get a K&N filter to help it breath. I have...
  3. Got mud?

My brother's friends truck. http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/Kyle54136/?action=view&current=100_0053.jpg My brother's truck with is G/F tossin the shocker out the window. http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/Kyle54136/?action=view&current=100_0054.jpg My truck...
  4. Problem?

I went mudding the other day and noticed something that is a problem. When I have 4wd on my truck makes a clunking noise when going over about 30mph. I don't know what it is though. I had this problem in the winter and I found that the chain in the transfer case was extremely loose. I have since...
  5. 33x10.5x15 BFGs

I am looking to get some mud tires. I want them to fit on my 7 inch wide rims but yet I would like to keep about the same height as my 285/75/16s. I am looking to get either the KM1s or KM2s. I don't know which one to get. I would like to have a M/T, but I want to buy the quieter of the two. If...
  6. A little test run

I was bored today so I decided to test out my truck to see how much it flexes. I didn't go crazy but here are some pics. http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/Kyle54136/?action=view&current=100_0052.jpg http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss350/Kyle54136/?action=view&current=100_0045.jpg...
  7. Tires?

What size tire can if fit on a 15x7 rim? And will that size fit on my truck (3" bl and torsion crank)? Another thing... What kind of tires should I get? I have Cooper STTs and they are great in the mud and snow. I love that but I think that they are a bit too loud (yes I know that m/t tires...
  8. 2000 Ranger Skid Plate

Anyone know where to get one for it? I have seen one that superlift sells but i was wondering if anyone knew where to get em cheap. Thanks -Karl
  9. What do you think?

I have a receiver hitch on my ranger with a 3" bl on it. It kinda looks funny so i am thinking about taking it off and selling it. I would mainly keep it for a place to hook to when mudding if i need to pull someone out. I think I could manage to weld up some rear tow hooks to bolt to the frame...
  10. Help!!!

I have put on a 3" bl and cranked my t-bars. I was wondering what else I could do to my 2000 Ranger Reg cab 4wd. I was thinking about going with some lift shackles and some heavy duty springs...
  11. torsion bar crank?

I am about to install a 3" body lift kit on my 2000 Ranger 4x4 and i was wondering what the pros and cons were on a t-bar crank and what tools i would need to do it. Thanks
  12. Stock fan specs

I am wondering how much flow the normal, stock fan on my 2000 ford ranger 3.0 is. I need to know so that i can buy an e-fan that will flow better/the same as the one i have right now.
  13. Throttle Body Question

I was wondering if a throttle body off of a taurus would fit on my ranger (same engine) and if so, is it any bigger? Not sure what year it is yet, but my ranger is a 2000.
  14. Hub vacuum actuator questions

Hey everyone, I have a 2000 Ford Ranger 4x4 with auto locking hubs. I have heard that if i disconnect the hub vacuum actuator (under the hood) it may increase my mileage. I was wondering if anyone has done this and if it would make my CEL come on. Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad