• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Caster/camber replacement 1993 Splash, 2.3 engine, and 2-wd.

Finally got the ball joints out and replaced. I had to beat the I-beam yoke with a small sledge, but eventually the spindle fell out. My advice is don't give up. I have to put it back together and get the alignment done.
  2. Caster/camber replacement 1993 Splash, 2.3 engine, and 2-wd.

1993 Splash, 2wd, 2.3 engine Thanks for the post. I am beating my self up replacing upper and lower ball joints. I am using the directions in my Haynes Repair manual. So far, nothing works like the manual says. I was not able to remove the pinch bolt which threads into the twin-I-beam (or...
  3. Caster/camber replacement 1993 Splash, 2.3 engine, and 2-wd.

Anyone know what size or degree caster and camber adjuster I need for this 1993 Splash, with 2.3 engine and 2-WD? Checking on line, there seems to be a lot of sizes in degrees. I am pretty sure I will have to have a professional alignment when I finish. Is there a marking anywhere? I am...
  4. Pinch bolt on front left ball joint stuck tight

1993 4 cyl, rwd. I need to replace the upper and lower ball joints on the left wheel. I cannot get the pinch bolt in the I-beam to break loose. For a week, I've been soaking with wd-40, liquid wrench, pb blaster, re-soaking, even made a concoction of tranny fluid and ascetone, tried...
  5. I'm in the market for a Ranger

I sold my 2000 Ranger to my grandson and now I am looking for another. I like the 2003, extended cab with step side. The reason I prefer the 2003 to the 2004 is because of the nicer looking honeycomb mesh grill. But, other than that, is there anything I need to look for that has been a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad