• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Non working odometer/trip od, fuel gauge stuck at 1/4 and left blinker short?

Got my truck running and found out a few little things. My odometer doesn't work. Trip doesn't either. (1995 2.3 5 speed btw). I put fuel in it for the first time since it was legal to drive and noticed my fuel gauge only goes up to 1/4 tank. And... my left blinker spazzes out most of the time...
  2. 02 sensor wiring/harness?

Some bright genius cut the cat off my truck and ripped the wiring out to both the 02 sensors. So now I have the check engine code for both 02 sensors. They were literally ripped out of there. The only little bit of wiring I can see is about 5 inches hanging off the 02 sensor that's still in...
  3. Cleaning paint overspray off inside? It's everywhere -_-

I got this truck from someone who I guess did painting.. but very badly. There is overspray all in the truck on the door panels, all over the dash and stuff. It's not bad, but very small dots of multi color paint everywhere. I tried using a little bit of Acetone (Wife's nail polish remover...
  4. 5th gear.... do you use it?

It could be that I am still working on mine, maybe once I get it completely straightened out it will be used. But right now, if I get to 5th gear, I start slowly slowing down even with the pedal to the floor. (This was pre-PCM change which seemed to maybe helped some but still the question). How...
  5. Seats for 95 regular cab

I have heard several things, Explorer -headrest issue, Mustang, bolt pattern to the floor/rails, Escape (?). My quick question is which one is the preferred if you can't get some out of a regular ranger? Any certain year models? There is a nice sized pick and pull close to me I want to get...
  6. 2.3 rebuild options... upgraded or stock rebuild?

So I'm possibly looking at a rebuild. Going to do a little more investigating before I decided for certain if that'd what I need or not. But, when I go to do the rebuild, what would be the best route to go. Order a "rebuild kit" and just have it rebuilt to stock, or would you put a little more...
  7. Need some votes on yes or no to this paint job!

So I was thinking about doing this to my truck.... going old school retro. Doesn't have to be the red rims, may go just black. Just almost like an old rat rod or something. Put a turbo or something in it with some exhaust and all later down the road. Not sure if I'd get tired of it, or if it...
  8. 52 inch light bar mounts??? (95 ranger)

I know it may be a little big on the ranger, but I already have the bar. I bought it for my Jeep but now I'm selling my Jeep. Do they make any mounts for the 52 inch on a ranger?? Or should I trade it in for a 50 or smaller? Thanks!
  9. pushing without transmission fluid???

I pulled a dumb stunt and missed my catch bucket now I have 3 quarts of transmission fluid on the floor of my garage (covered in sand) is it okay to push my truck out of the way (maybe 20 feet total) without fluid in it?? 4cyl 5 speed 2wd. May be dumb but just want to make sure. Thanks!
  10. Starting/firing problems with grinding/weird noises!

Hey everyone, new to the site and to Rangers. Picked my first one up yesterday. 95 4cyl 5 speed. I traded a kayak and a .22 auto for it lol. The guy said the only thing wrong was maybe the starter. Said it would turn over and start just run with a grinding noise like the starter would stay...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad