• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Finding a good transmission

So I'm doing a 302 swap into my 93 Ranger XLT 4x4, I want to keep it manual and keep it 4x4. I know everybody points in the direction of a c6 but I absolutely hate automatics, I think they shouldn't even exist tbh. Anyways, I'm thinking probably an M5R2 with a matching t case out of an f150. A...
  2. Lift springs or coil spacers?

I'm doing a 302 swap in my '93 ranger xlt. I'm starting off by raising the front end 2" to accommodate the heavier engine and to level the truck out a bit. A 2" front lift would level the truck out with the engine that's in it (3.0) but I need to know if I should do coil spacers (leveling kit)...
  3. The swap begins

So I picked up a 302 that's rebuilt with about 300hp. For now I want to mate it with my stock 5 speed (1993 3.0). Now I know this is not recommended but it'll be temporary (only a few months). So do I need a new bell housing (if so a link to where to buy would be appreciated) or will it just...
  4. 302 swap

I'm starting to gather parts to put a 302 in my 93 ranger xlt. With an insane stroke of luck I found a 302 out of a 89 crown Vic (which luckily has the dual sump) with around 150,000 miles for only $100. I pick it up next week. Now I know I'm gonna have to put a new cam and lifters and while I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad