• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1996 Ranger 2.3l no power

My wife and I both have Rangers, both 2wd, 5spd manuals. Hers is a 2.5L and mine the 2.3L. Its like night and day differance in power. Hers feels like a V6 compared to mine. I have to really stick my foot in it and rap out the rpm's in each gear to get anything power wise. Not so with...
  2. Installing Marchal fog lamps on my '96 Ranger

When I got my 1996 Ranger, I considered finding all the parts to install the factory fogs in the front valence. But with all the tar and feathered roads in our part of the state and rock salt during the winter, glass lense lamps mounted down very low(2wd Ranger) are in dire danger of being...
  3. A pair of Rangers from Indiana

Hello, Mike and Michele from north central Indiana. My wife is new to Rangers and Ford's in general. I have owned a Ranger in the past (1995) along with a couple full size F250 Powerstrokes. She recently bought a 1998 Ranger splash off her co-worker/friend. I got tired of my gas hog full size...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad