• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Just venting

The truck is an 03 FX4 and I believe it to be a level ll. I am wanting to raise my vents to keep water out, I have found the rear axle vent which appears to run just below the fuel cap inside the rear qtr panel. The front axle vent ends at the master cylinder ( it needs replaced due to breakage...
  2. FX4 vs FX4 level ll

I just purchased an 03 4.0 xlt. The PO said it was a FX4 just that the decals were removed for some reason. I believe he is correct that it is a FX4, but could it be a level ll ? How can I tell what it really is? VIN maybe? Maybe there is something that's more obvious . TIA
  3. Spline count

Is this 100% correct? Is my rear 8.8" axle 28 or 31 spline? Check the diameter of your axle tube next to where the leaf spring perch is welded: 2.75" = 28 spline 3.25" = 31 spline I have an OX locker in my future and my housing measures 3 1/4". So is it safe to say I have a 31 spline axle? TIA

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad