• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Oval port intake manifold on ranger round head?

I just want to know if anyone has ran an oval port intake manifold without swapping the ranger round head. Results? Thanks
  2. Turbo 2.3 transmission help

So I want to turbo my 2.3, push 80 to 100 hp more out of it to bring it around 200 hp, I'm really worried about the stock C3 transmission. Should I invest even more and buy a better Tranny or could I push the C3 to around there. I don't know what the exact torque figures are but we'll see, and...
  3. Guide to removing MCU and simplifying 83-84 Ranger 2.3

So I completely stripped my ranger, it's great, it runs better the engine bay is not a mess and still gets the same gas mileage as before. I could easily make a guide with pictures on removing the MCU and simplifying the carburetor but I want to know who's interested, if no one is then there's...
  4. 1984 Ranger 2.3 MCU?

hello, I have a 1984 Ranger with the 2.3 and I cannot figure out what the MCU does. so could someone help?
  5. Will this carb work on my 84 ranger 2.3?

Hi, I hate all the crap on the ranger I just got. I do not have to go through DEQ in my area and I have already removed the cat, egr system, air/smog pump. next I want to get rid of the MCU and all the vacuum lines that are a part of it, also I want a new carb, I found this one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad