• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FCXBronco2

computer in bronco 2

have any of yall relocated the computer inside the kicker panel on your bronco 2, i want to relocate untill i get my duraspark done. i went through some mud the other day and water leaked in and it got me worrying that it might get drenched. i really dont want to have to add more wire or...
  2. FCXBronco2

fuel filter

i just bought a fuel filter from advance and it looks awful small i looked all inside the frame rails and on the engine and didnt see anything that looked like it. the one i got has threaded bolts on each side any help would be appreciated
  3. FCXBronco2

new bumper and tires

its an 84 bronco 2 i got that bumper off a toyota for $10 and bought the tires from one of my buddys for $100 they are dunlop mud rovers 33x12.5R15. so all in all it hasnt cost me that much so far. i need a little more lift but not too much i like it when they sit low but have bigger tires, it...
  4. FCXBronco2

1995 jeep cherokee

my buddy at work has a jeep cherokee and hes been having problems with it lately, it will start up when the engine is cold but once it gets hot the engine will cut off on him when he is going down the road he has put on a new fuel filter, spark plug wires, dist. cap, and a rotor but it is still...
  5. FCXBronco2

new tires on the bronco

just put a set of 33x12.5R15 on my bronco my bronco has a 2 inch body lift, shackles in the back explorer coils in the front along with some washers
  6. FCXBronco2

bigger tires

if go from 28" tires to 33" tires do i need to get an alighnment or will i be good i already have the lift on and i have 28's but in a couple months i need to get 33's but i need an alighnment now so i figured i would see
  7. FCXBronco2

bronco 2 in NC

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1011016202.html nice bronco 2 near raleigh north carolina if anybodys intrested
  8. FCXBronco2

senior project

so im a senior this year in high school and we have to do a big project on something that weve never done before so i figured i would build up a engine. i found a 302 near where i live and it is $245 and it says it has light lifter noise. the only thing i was planning on doing for this project...
  9. FCXBronco2

cooper's

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/1002539208.html do you think this is a good deal he said he would go to $250 w/o rims
  10. FCXBronco2

front end lift

is there anyway i can just get the front end lift like all the drop brackets and pitman arm and stuff because i was planning on just getting coil spacers and getting 2 inches of lift but i want to be able to fit 33's i already have a 2 inch body lift. or can i just buy some drop brackets and put...
  11. FCXBronco2

coil spacer stud extender

i bought the daystar coil spacers from 4 wheel parts and i went to go put them on and the stud extender that they sent me was to small, i dont know if they make these and sell them at like the hardware store but should i send them back i dont feel like dealing with shipping thats all or can i...
  12. FCXBronco2

coil spacers

i just got some daystart coil spacers and i was wondering if i could get away without having to use camber bushings and all that i dont drive the truck much except to go on the road to get to the place where i ride the trails or is the camber gonna be really bad, also how hard is it to take the...
  13. FCXBronco2

302 swap

i want to start getting the parts ready to do a 302 swap because the 2.8 has seen better days and its just about shot but i was wanting to know if i could use a 302 out of a 1980 thunderbird since its rear wheel drive and then use a m50rd-2 from a 90's f150?
  14. FCXBronco2

black wheels

well ive started painting my bronco and i want everything to be flat and no gloss so i wanted to paint over all my chrome stuff ive been thinkin and i know the first time i go through the woods a tree branch is gonna mess up the paint or something so i was wonderin if i should herculine my...
  15. FCXBronco2

8.8 swap

is there any 8.8 i can swap in directly because i dont have a welder or anything and i dont want to have to take it to somebody to weld can i swap a rangers 8.8 or something? i have a bronco 2
  16. FCXBronco2

leaking pinion

the front of my diff is leaking right behind the u joint is there anything i can do to stop it besides taking the axle apart because i dont have the mechanical ability to do that ive never done it also my transfer case is leaking too but not hardly at all i can get pictures if you want
  17. FCXBronco2

oil pressure guage

well i was flushin my radiator and i somehow messed up my oil pressure guage im not really worried about it because its always been acting messed up so i want to get an after market one but ive never done it before so thats what i was wondering is how hard are they to install? oh yeah and i have...
  18. FCXBronco2

clutch pedal question

i have an 84 bronco 2 5 speed and each time i have to turn it on i have to press the clutch in for it to crank is there a sensor or something that i can unplug or something i mean its not a big deal ive just always liked not haveing to push the clutch in and its easier to get it warmed up in the...
  19. FCXBronco2

power steering pump

well first of all i have an 84 bronco 2, i was pullin into work and the guys at work told me to turn my truck off because they saw something leaking so i turned it off and popped the hood and power steering fluid had shot the the pressure hole in the top of the resivoir cap i checked and i had...
  20. FCXBronco2

duraspark conversion

ive read through the tech page more times than i can count but i just want to make sure all the stuff i have is right http://www.partsamerica.com/productdetail.aspx?MfrCode=A1C&MfrPartNumber=302691&PartType=218&PTSet=A...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad