• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jus fyi. bfg mt

Got da new bfg m/t km2 35 12.50 15 Actual thread contact to road width is around 9.5 inches and height 34.7 inches tall. Compared to the old bfg mt I think the old side bite were way better and thread ihas a wider foot print compared to the km2. Just the new km2 has a better thread pattern
  2. alignment

how many (labor time)hours did u guys get charged to install the caster/camber bushings and for an alignment? just want to compare shops. thanx
  3. camber

4wheelparts got 3different things for alignment; Alignment Bushings, Alignment Kit, and Alignment Caster/camber Kit. and they all look the same. which one do i need to buy for my alignment? Alignment Caster/Camber Kit =...
  4. roll pan

anyone running roll pan on 83-92ish rangers? where did u guys buy dem at?
  5. caster camber

what do i need to adjust my caster/camber on my lifted ranger. i maxed out da stock eccentric bolt but not enough.can someone help and post a link of the stuff i need?
  6. shackle flip

what grade and size bolt do i need?
  7. shackle

i noe people installed shackles on the rear of the leaf spring but anyone installed it on the front of the leaf spring and the rear?
  8. ttb welded to bcome a str8

did anyone removed the ttb drop brackets and weld both i beams together and form a straight axle? like make their own bracket to connect both i beams and add another arm to make it a 4link?
  9. 5.5" lift brackets with....

got a Superlift 5.5 lift on but can i run those brackets with a SJ softride 8"lift spring?
  10. superlift 5.5

where can i buy this drop bracket(see picture.) i got the old style drop bracket for the passenger side I beam(brack on driver side) it keeps hitting my front diff even with the drop bump stop bracket
  11. Ranger Crank no start

1992 Ranger 4.0. started off with that buzzing noise coming from steering column/ instrument cluster area then tried to start it, it wont start. got fuel, can hear my pump goin and injectors ticking with fuel smell out the tail pipe. so must be a spark issue? it was running about 3hours before...
  12. BFG M/T Km2

anyone here got them on their truck? any reviews?
  13. d35 question

i'm shopping for gears on 4wheelparts.com and theres 2 Dana35. Dana35 Front 27spline and Dana35 Reverse Front 27Spline. which one do i buy? 1992 Ford Ranger 4.0L Ohv Manual T-case A4LD automatic transmission
  14. a4ld transmission problems.no O/D

went wheeling dis past sunday, everything got wet.in my truck under da hood i mean everything got wet. now my truck doesn't wanna shift into o/d. i can put da shifter lever in o/d but still no go into 4th. 1992 Ford Ranger 4.0L OHV A4LD with manual T-case possible cause computer?
  15. Abnormal wheel movement

ok lets say i got my truck(92 4x4ranger) in the air with wheels on. my front tires top and bottom end can move in and out(like camber).its has about 1/2-1" of play from in and out. like if i move the top of my tire in the bottom will go out and vis versa. both side driver and passenger. all my...
  16. superlift 5.5" lift

whats ur guys review on this lift? pro's and con's. common broken part. total lift.etc.
  17. frame twist.

is it just me or all rangers do it. like wen i'm flexing to top corner of my bed would go up about 1/8" from my rear glass and the other side drops. normal for dat much frame twist?
  18. Gauges

fuel gauge stays at around empty and temp gauge floats up to hot but not at the red light then drops back to normal after a few seconds.anyone had this problem?
  19. anyone running....

anyone running 33x14x15 or 35x15x15 tires on 15x12 with a 6inch lift and 3 inch body lift?
  20. Shackles

need help finding some lift shackles for my 92. anyone noe a site i could pick some up?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad