• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Exhaust and cold air intake

I have heard both yes and no on going WITH exhaust and cold air intake. What is your opinion or experience with running both? I am considering MBRP for exhaust and K&N for the intake.
  2. 4 wheel drivedoes not work

I am try to figure out why my 4 wheel drive does not work on my 2010 sport!? The light on the dash comes on but the hubs are not ingaging. Just wanting some ideas to maybe start looking? What are some common problems? Is there an acuator( i have been told there is and told there isnt)?! Maybe...
  3. Exhaust

I think I have asked this question on here before but did not receive any feed back on the subject. I want to add some exhaust to my 2010 Ranger sport 4.0, I am thinking it will be between Flow master 40 series or MBRP stainless. Does anyone out there run either one and if so what is your...
  4. Exhaust and spark plugs

I have recently purchased a 2010 ranger sport 4x4 right now it has about 87,000 miles. I am wanting to put exhaust on it but having trouble choosing a system. right now I am kinda leaning towards MBRP EXHAUST. what would you recommend. also what plugs, I have usually ran NGK or bosh.
  5. Just a few questions?

Hi my name is Eric , I am from Lafayette , Oregon. I recently purchased a 2010 ranger sport 4x4. So far I am pretty happy with it but I would like to add some exhaust and looking for some suggestions. I will also add a K&N intake. I also need to change the oil in the front and rear...
  6. what oil do i use for the front and rear diffs?

I have a 2010 Ranger sport 4.0. I would like to know how much oil and what brand do you guys like use. I also have been told that I need to add some kind of additive. I have been thinking of running amsoil or maybe royal purple. Thanks!!!!!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad