• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 02 Ranger 2.3L-Bad PCM, or should I look at something else?

I've been struggling with my husbands 02 Ranger 2.3L for a few years now. It started with a significant loss of power while driving, occasionally stalling out and not starting again for at least 10 minutes, and sometimes being a difficult start. It randomly gives a P0400 code (Exhaust Gas...
  2. Remove Driveshaft to Lower Tranny

I'm working on the hubbies 2002 Ranger 2.3l automatic, need to change EGR valve and tubes. I only need to lower the tranny enough to access the EGR, is it essential that I disconnect the driveshaft to lower it? My hubby really doesn't want me working under the truck while it's in neutral and I...
  3. Which Transmission Jack?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, since I don't actually have a transmission problem. My hubby has a 2002 Ranger 2.3l automatic. I have to replace the EGR valve and vacuum hoses, and I need to lower the tranny to get to them. I need to rent a transmission jack and don't know if I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad