• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RentonRanger

Replaced DPFE, but it's still hitching!!!

I've been suffering the dreaded bucking/hesitation/jerking at cruising speed (50-60 mph) and have tried several things to make it stop. O2 sensors replaced about a year ago, problem gone. Hesitation started again about six months ago so I replaced the plugs, problem gone again. Bucking started...
  2. RentonRanger

07 Taillight help!!!

Okay, I've got the '07 tails wired in, but I have no turn signals or brake lights. The parking lights and reverse lights are working, but nothing else. I tapped into the factory trailer harness for the turn signals, but I've got nothing. There is a heavy gauge Black wire (ground I'm assuming)...
  3. RentonRanger

Powerdome's on!!

FINALLY got my truck back from the paint shop today. Took a little longer than I had hoped, but the results are fantastic! Let me know what you think. BEFORE AFTER
  4. RentonRanger

Photoshop please?

Could someone please PS a Powerdome hood from an '01 or '02 Edge on this for me? Thanks. EDIT: Sorry, should've given you a pic to use. This is the closest I could find to the angle of my truck. Is is possible to change the color from white to something that's a little closer to my truck?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad